Molecules in Motion

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thing #8

I am now moving into the realm of confusion. Not in the sense that you might think, but as I had mentioned before there are soooo many "things" to sign up for that need passwords....I'm getting lost in the number of them!

The RSS is neat and I like the idea of saving time searching for information.

I suppose I could use this to help my students with research by having the information directed to a RSS page. Personally, I don't see myself having much time to read the information too often. I don't feel drawn to computers and technology like others might be.

This would be a great resource for finding information fast on a particular topic.

2 comments:

Cheryl Laucher said...

I agree about the log-ins. I'm having to keep a list on my desktop of what logs into where. The RSS feeds are cool because I feel like I can control what news comes at me from the web. Have a great day with your little ones!

techgoddess said...

I try to keep my logins and passwords as simple as possible. For instance, everthing I am setting up for the 23 Things activities are all the same. I also email them to myself and save in a folder called "passwords".