Molecules in Motion

Friday, July 11, 2008

Thing #13

Okay, Del.icio.us was alot easier when I realized that you can click on the tag words! Before that it I just thought it was a list Now this is a tool that I see as being very useful in class for research. I could tag certain websites to help students sort through the maze of information that comes up. As a social blog its wonderful! Imagine a project already set up with online resources that are tailored to the topic and safe for all stachers to use with their kids. So little prep...

Personally I've been looking for carpet steamers (anyone want a cat...just joking) and I used del.icio.us to tag some sites that I'll revisit later. WooHoo!

1 comment:

Cheryl Laucher said...

I'm glad you like del.icio.us - you have some great ideas for using it in the classroom. Thanks for sharing.