Molecules in Motion

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing #19

I chose to keep it familiar for the first adventure on the Web 2.0 awards list, so I looked at Google blog. I looked up parenting and found myself watching a TODAY SHOW clip about Tim Russert and his son. It was quite a tear jerker. I also found "mothersclick" under another topic and found it quite interesting so far. Sorry, not finding any use for this stuff in the science world, but it might come in handy for discipline issues that might arise.

Not that I am any sort of a writer (that would be my husband's gift) I took a peek a LULU. I thought it interesting that here was a site that will let you publish pretty much anything regardless of whether it's good, bad or ugly. Of course it's dependant upon the depth of your pocketbook but I'm sure they take credit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I could spend days on the Web 2.0 award site - so many wonderful things to play with, and so little time to play!