Molecules in Motion

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thing #23

I've enjoyed this summer learning opportunity more than I thought I would. I liked having someing to work on periodically and didn't realize that there were so many other resources out there. I need to be more like a curious child and just explore. Here are some of my thoughts...

1. My favorite exercises were the media exercises like photostory. I really see myself using those in the near future.

2. This program has affected my lifelong learning goals by really encouraging me to explore and not be timid about trying something new. You've probably guessed that I'm a bit reluctant to "click the wrong button."

3. The unexpected outcome of this program is that I now know how much the internet has to offer. Items outside the realm of basic information.

4. To improve on this format...gosh the only tricky thing was getting started. That was a shade confusing...signing up for the blog I mean.

5. If you offered another discovery program like this in the future I would defineatly participate.

6. EYE-OPENING!

7. Okay!!!

3 comments:

Mamalibearian said...

Congratulations on finishing! woohoo! Now put up your feet, but don't forget all the new things you have learned. Have a great school year!

VWB said...

So glad you reached the goal and found so many useful tools along the way. Hope you will keep us informed thru your blog how you use them with your kids

Cheryl Laucher said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! WELL DONE!!