Molecules in Motion

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thing #22

Alright, I ranted and raged on one of the NING social blogs. I became so upset by what I was reading that my bloodpressure went up and I've vowed never to go back to that site again. It just made me upset and I don't need that. I choose to be happy!

So, as you can tell, I won't be using the NINGs so much. I've noticed that some of these blogs are places for people to vent their anger about a topic but really have no intention of changing the situation or even their attitude. They're simply looking for validation for and converts to their way of thinking. Sorry, that won't be me.

2 comments:

Mamalibearian said...

You just have to be particular about which blogs, nings, etc. you choose to read or take part in. Some of them are just not what I want to spend my time with, so I don't. Don't give up on all of them just because a few are not what you want.

VWB said...

heavens no, don't spend time with such folks!