Molecules in Motion

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thing #14

Thing #14 is for the birds! I don't like it. I found it very confusing and not able to find any blogs worth my reading time. Now I understand that I was bound to hit a bump in the road eventually, but this is more like a curb. The only way I found "school library learning 2.0" was in the blog tab. I couldn't find the TAG section. I'm sorry to admit that I will not e using this "thing" anytime soon in my teaching. I'd spend more time learning how it works than benefits gained.

I hate to say that I don't love everything that is in this learning opportunity, but I have to be honest.

1 comment:

VWB said...

honesty is the best policy! it's ok not to like everything or find everything helpful...variety is the spice of life...kinda like going to Luby's for lunch...so many choices, but some will never be on my tray!